20 October 2009 - Excited. (x
Lesson on TPFF tutorial starts at 1000 today. As usual, stupid 61 doesn't wants to come to the bus stop at all. In the end, I took 106 to clementi to change bus to ngee ann. But I'm still late for lesson all thanks to the bus I miss at clementi. =.=
TPFF tutorial is nothing much except for calculations and using laptop to draw graph. It's a waste of my energy to bring my laptop to school today. It's like just use it once and switch it off. =.=
BPP lecture is also rather boring. I guess I'm just not in the mood to listen to Mr Lawrence Yap about his module.
During the 10 minutes break of BPP, I went shopping for contact lenses in NP orchard road. I even went to queue up to withdraw money from atrium before going to library to buy Bubble tea. By the time, I go back to BPP lecture (30 minutes later), the lecture is about to end. xp
Lecture ended early before 1300. So I went back home to put down my bag and laptop before going to my very 1st driving lessson. (:
Before the lesson, I really have no idea what to expect from it. Would I get to drive it first? Or how would the lesson be like?
Car number 99. In the end, it's a very fun experience. All the learning of how to open the boot, bonnet, parts of functions and even trying to operate the car forward and backward before going round in circles around the circuit. (:
2 words: FUN and EXCITEMENT!
Hot and sunny weather for the instructor to teach me under the sun when we are out of the car looking at the front bonnet. Thankfully, there's this item called the umbrella to block out the scorching sun.
I guess I can't wait for my next driving lesson on 3rd November. It seems so far away now. x(
Accelerator pedal is really sensitive. I guess I really have to master how to control it well. But I guess I'm proud to say that I stall the car less than 5 times today. I think I only stalled it thrice. First time is to know what stalling the engine means. And the other 2 times is when driving in circles around the circuit. haha.
After driving, I went back home, ate my very first meal of the day of no idea what 糕点 before going down to work at MS.
Work hours: 1800 - 2200
Working today is nothing much. Spent my time in the pantry, plucking out mint leaves from the branches. By the time I finished doing so, it's time to close the pantry.
Queenie Papa came down pasta MS. I'm super hungry for not eating the whole day. So we went to McDonalds to eat. Bus 106 back home.
School tomorrow at 1200. Should be able to wake up. Haha.
No comments:
Post a Comment